Inclusive Group Classes
FITNESS FOR ALL
Volt Fitness's inclusive class is geared toward working on the identified needs of each of the class participants. Our focus is on improving functional movement skills while simultaneously providing the opportunity to develop social and interpersonal skills with neuro-typical peers. The movements assist in facilitating an easy transition for day-to-day living and help to increase safety at home and in the workplace.
- A safe and welcoming environment
- Experienced and empathetic staff
- A spirit of community in a family friendly atmosphere
- Ability to work within the scope of individual abilities
- Periodic meetings with staff to discuss individual progress and goals.
- An increase in self-confidence
Classes are one hour in length.
We would love the opportunity to get the word out about our inclusive classes to those people who could really benefit from a consistent fitness outlet. We have seen first-hand how lives are being enhanced at Volt Fitness and invite you to be a part of it. Please contact us to arrange a visit to our Glen Rock facility and/or a complimentary class to give us a try.
For more information, please all us at 201-857-3800 and ask for Joe.
** Classes are filling up quickly! **